What to expect and How it can be your best experience?
Welcome to a second edition of Ahmedabad AWS community day, Here’s the whole description that how you can make your day worth it by enlightening with our key-note speakers and our knowledge-spread sessions.
But first let us take a quick recap of what went down in India’s first AWS community day event which was held in Ahmedabad
1. Starting from 6 in the morning, the queue was already enthusiastic about it which lead to 700 plus registration without zero fall at the sessions and resulted into one of the most crowded event held at India for the first time in Ahmedabad.
2. The full-house sessions resulted into a major twitter trend with 200 RTs at same place.
3. Ten Different session in two track
4. Our #awscommunityday was one of the major trend set for the day.
It’s time to repeat the history…Join us again on June 29th, 2019 — Community Day
If you haven’t registered yet, do it now while the registrations are still open
Note — there will be limited onsite registration spot, so wake up early unless you have a valid confirmation email. In case of queries reach out to us.
#ProTips — if you are attending for the first time, keep a note
- Gates open at 7:30 am but early birds and ravens queue up from 6:45 and early. A lot of people travel overnight from other cities and reach directly at the venue around 6–6:30 so don’t expect to reach at 7:55 and get in by 8:00.
- Early bird freebies — The first 50 delegates to reach the venue and complete their registration will receive an exclusive AWS swag as an early bird gift.
- Spend some time in meeting your peers and new folks. Get your questions answered from AWS experts during breakout sessions or at AWS Experts.
- Sneak in an extra notepad to note strategy ideas and information ,answer of your queries and grow your etiquettes.
- Pick your session based on two things:
- Service or a domain which you are currently facing challenges with and need help. This way you can connect with SMEs or some like-minded folks who can answer your queries.
- Service or a theme that interests you i.e. either something that you want to switch to or grow your knowledge in a particular domain.
Venue: AWS Ahmadabad Community Day — 29th June 2019 at AMA, ATIRA CAMPUS, DR VIKRAM SARABHAI MARG, UNIVERSITY AREA, AHMADABAD, GUJARAT 380015
- Registration & Networking — 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM: Registration will start at early 7:30AM and till 9:30 AM. Early bird gift waiting for participants. Till inauguration have a networking and visit technical booth. Get some tea coffee and enjoy.
- Inauguration and Keynote -9:30 AM to 10:15 AM: Mr. MADHUSUDAN SHEKAR (Evangelist @Amazon) will inaugurate the event with other speakers and community leaders.
- Mr. MADHUSUDAN SHEKAR who is a technocrat with rich experience in transforming traditional IT into a modern real-time responsive service. Excellent understanding of incorporating Cloud, Mobility and Analytics into the organization for real-time business and enabling new formats of collaboration within employees and with customers.
- Industry Expert Talk -10:15 AM to 10:45 AM: Industry community expert talk acquires an audience of approx. 400+ aspirants. Expert Talk is to bring together bright minds to give talks that are idea focused on innovation and utility, and on a wide range of awareness among youths and society, to faster learning, inspiration and wonder – and productive result.“Tea Break and Networking: 10:45 AM – 11:15 AM-Enjoy Tea and connect with peers, have fun with games, collect goodies, have some tech chat with tech-booth”
- Panel Discussion (AWS With Startup, Education, Public Sector, Commercial Sector Mix Panel):11:15 AM- 12:15 PM
Objective: The aim to elaborate the current involvement of AWS in various domains and how we can contribute more to our digital community by leading AWS further.Panel discussion will be conducted by
Mr. Brijesh Patel (CTO SNDK CORP-IT & Cloud Solutions).Discussion Topic: Cloud adoption Check list.1) Mr. Keyur Shah – GTU (System Analyst)
2) Sr. Anish Chinubhai – CTO Amnex
3) Mr. Jayesh Tank – GM IT Harsha Engineers.
4) Mr. Jaydeep Rupareliya – Director Infopercept Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
“Lunch and Networking: 12:15 PM – 13:15 PM – Enjoy a delicious food, visit tech-booth, win prices play games”
TRACK 1: (ARCHITECTING + DEVOPS)
- Session1 (Amazon EC2 Spot Instances) 13:15 PM – 14:30 PM Optimize your Amazon EC2 costs by upto 90%, scale your application throughput by upto 10x and build a failure resilient architecture by Mr Chakravarthy Nagarajan , who is a Solution architect for end to end High Performance computing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial intelligence at AWS.
- Session2 (Serverless Architecture At Scale) 14:45 PM – 16:00 PM
Selecting the right framework, Project Organization, CI/CD, Testing, Debugging, Logging and Monitoring, Error Handling, Measure and Manage Performance. By: Mr. Dhaval Nagar
TRACK 2 (INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY)
- Session1(Amazon Alexa): 13:15 PM – 14:30 PM Next generation communication standard Voice interaction – Amazon Alexa by Mr. Sohan Maheshwar who is an experienced Ambassador with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry.
- Session2 (AWS Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Services)
Demonstrating how to utilize AWS Manage Machine learning services by Mr. Harshal Trivedi ,
Harsrhal is an experienced founder with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry.
AWS User Groups : I lead AWS User Group, Ahmedabad along with Nilesh, Harshal and few other folks. If you are in Ahmedbad and let’s connect at our next monthly meetup.
Not in Ahmedabad ? No problem — we have AWS User Groups in 11 cities in India — do join the one nearest to you.
AWS Community Day 2019
AWS Community Days are community-organized cloud education events, featuring technical discussions and demos led by expert AWS users and industry leaders from around the world.
Don’t miss attending AWS Community Day at following Indian cities this year.
We are always happy to hear from you. You can reach us for sponsorship enquires, topic proposals, ticketing, feedback or any general question on AWS Community Day.
Content Flow Direction: Mr. Gaurav Kamboj, HotStar
Content Courtesy: Mr. Rohan, SOFTVAN